One-Stop Program Compliance Specialist
Job no: 492380
Work type: Staff Full-Time
Location: SLCC – Lafayette
Categories: Workforce Development & Education, Workforce Initiatives
Department: Academic & Student Affairs
Sub department: Academic Initiatives
Type of Appointment: Unclassified - Administrative/Staff (Grant Funded)
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepares, distributes and presents monthly reconciliation reports to One-Stop leadership team of benchmarks and outcomes for informed decision-making purposes.
• Assist with ongoing preparations for site visits and audits.
• Develops, monitors and maintains grant management plan, including master grant report schedule.
• Maintains accurate expenditures of all expenses and assist with monitoring the training and supportive services budget.
• Monitors participant case files for documentation, accuracy, and appropriate services to program participants in collaboration with MIS/Quality Assurance Coordinator.
• Reviews participant eligibility determination to check for accuracy and completion and assist case managers in communicating program eligibility criteria, including application submission and income
verification as needed.
• Reviews training and support service vouchers and reconciles outstanding purchase receipts, then routes
authorized vouchers to the appropriate staff.
• Monitors partner agencies to verify and document payment points, providing feedback as needed to improve case management quality, follow-up and accountability, and to ensure billing accuracy for invoicing for compliance purposes.
• Manages the collection of account summary by term for each One-Stop Center client.
• Adheres to applicable federal, state, and local laws, policies, and regulations in order to meet public workforce recruitment and contractual performance goals.
• Predictable and reliable attendance is required in order to provide consistency and continuity of business and educational services.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education: Bachelor's degree
Required Experience: Three (3) years of related experience.
• Personal computer literacy, including effective use of the Internet.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) with the ability to learn and efficiently utilize various case management software programs HIRE certification.
• Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships.
• Demonstrated knowledge of general laws and administrative policies governing workforce development programs.
• Thorough knowledge of operational systems and management principles.
• Excellent interpersonal, time management, customer service, organizational skills and communication skills, both oral and written.
• Ability to meet and/or exceed set goals and objectives.
• All applicants must be able to work occasional over-time and weekend hours.
Required Licenses or Certifications: Active, unencumbered driver's license
Preferred Education: Master's degree
Preferred Experience: Five (5) years of experience in grant management/administration, program compliance, or risk management.
Passing pre-employment criminal background screen is required as a condition of employment.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend