Enrollment Services Coordinator
Job no: 493739
Work type: Staff Full-Time
Location: Monroe, LA
College: Louisiana Delta Community College
Department: Enrollment Management
Sub department: Admissions
Type of Appointment: Unclassified - Administrative/Staff
Duties and Responsibilities: • Provide quality customer service to various populations, including prospective, current, and former students related to admissions or registration.
• Assist the Knight Center with the daily operations for admissions, records, and enrollment functions.
• Review and respond to email correspondence and telephone calls made to the Knight Center.
• Advise applicants on admissions procedures and registration requirements via phone, email, and face-to-face conversation.
• Develop a schedule to review and correct all admissions-related data inconsistencies or errors in the College’s SIS.
• Ensure that all student information and documentation remain confidential and secure.
• Schedule weekly meetings with an LCTCS staff member for Banner training and procedural updates.
• Develop and oversee all communication for prospective students using Banner Recruit.
• Maintain communication with students that have applied to LDCC in an effort to increase yield rates.
• Create and foster a streamline of steps for students to complete after they have been admitted to LDCC, including applying for Financial Aid, registering for orientation, and registering for classes.
• Work with ACT files to enhance recruitment efforts and follow-up communications.
• Provide support during registration and other special events when assigned.
• Assist with the collection and maintenance of all required documents related to GI Bill® benefits in a manner that is consistent, organized, and meets all federal, state, and institutional guidelines.
• Input and update military-connected student codes and information in Banner.
• Remain current on matters pertaining to VA rules, benefits, and additions to the SCO handbook.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years of higher education. Experience working in an integrated student information system, preferably Ellucian Banner, is preferred. This position requires exceptional customer service, organizational, and oral/communication skills. The ability to work accurately with ongoing deadlines and to function as a member of a team is a requirement.
Passing pre-employment criminal background screen is required as a condition of employment.
Advertised: Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend