Executive Assistant, OCA
Title: Executive Assistant, OCA
Job no: 493575
Location: Off Campus
Hiring Range: $41,365 - $51,706
All applicants are required to submit the following materials:
2. Two Writing Samples (The samples must have been written within the last 12 months, and they must be dated. If you do not have any within that time period, we suggest you write them.)
3. College Transcripts (if applicable)
Incomplete application materials and those that do not follow these directions will not be considered.
The interview process for this position will consist of three phases. Applicants who complete the application process and meet the position minimum requirements will be invited to interview in phase 1. Candidates will be notified of their status after each phase to confirm if they are moving forward in the selection process.
- Phase 1: 30-minute interview with the search committee
- Phase 2: 30-minute interview with the search committee (different questions will be asked), 30-minute written exercise; 30-minute presentation with the Office of College Advancement team
- Phase 3: 30-minute interview with the vice president of college advancement (this phase will occur if you do not engage with the vice president of college advancement in phase 1 or 2; if you do engage with the vice president of college advancement in phase 1 or 2, phase 3 will not be necessary)
This position will be open until filled.
Job Summary: Provides a high level of support to the vice president of college advancement and HACC Foundation executive director and/or other staff as needed.
Associate's Degree and 5 years experience.*
*Or a combination of experience and education sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
Hiring Range: $41,365 - $51,706
Preferred Qualifications: Notary license (preferred).
Job Specific Task List:
- Provides a high level of support to the vice president of college advancement. - (Standard)
- Completes complex administrative tasks, including scheduling meetings, preparing agendas and handling meeting recaps. - (Standard)
- Coordinates division activities, including meetings and retreats. - (Standard)
- Monitors and handles payments, invoices and other assigned fiscal activities, including purchasing card reports. - (Standard)
- Monitors spending throughout the fiscal year; provides analytical reports; and handles employee travel, reimbursement and employee training. - (Standard)
- Manages the team guide, team roster and organizational chart. - (Standard)
- Maintains the team shared drive. - (Standard)
- Orders office supplies for the division. - (Standard)
- Attends meetings on behalf of the vice president of college advancement. - (Standard)
- Prompts colleagues to handle tasks. - (Standard)
- Plans and attends all HACC Foundation Board-related meetings and retreats, including developing the agendas, meeting packets and meeting minutes. - (Standard)
- Coordinates weekly email updates to the HACC Foundation Board. - (Standard)
- Maintains the HACC Foundation strategic plan, bylaws, forms, policies and resolutions. - (Standard)
- Maintains the Foundation Board online portal to improve accountability, efficiencies, effectiveness, transparency and decision-making. - (Standard)
- Oversees the recruitment and orientation of new Foundation Board members. - (Standard)
- Employee must be able to operate a computer and use various software programs. - (Essential)
- Employee must be able to communicate in person, via email, online and telephone, to student, colleagues, general public, donors and HACC Board members. - (Essential)
- Employee must be able to complete various report preparation, computer applications and related software. - (Essential)
- Employee must be able to exercise judgment and discretion, prioritizing and organizing work, recognize problems and identify alternative solutions with appropriate recommendations. - (Essential)
- Performs other duties as assigned. - (Standard)
Job Type: Full Time 12 Month
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Our Purpose: Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement: As an institution of higher education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect, and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’ expectations.
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates diversity.
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and actions.
- We provide the most accurate information available in all communication.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend