This position will be open until filled.
All applicants are required to submit the following materials:
2. Two Writing Samples (The samples must have been written within the last 12 months, and they must be dated. If you do not have any within that time period, we suggest you write them.)
3. College Transcripts (if applicable)
Incomplete application materials and those that do not follow these directions will not be considered.
The interview process for this position will consist of three phases. Applicants who complete the application process and meet the position minimum requirements will be invited to interview in phase 1. Candidates will be notified of their status after each phase to confirm if they are moving forward in the selection process.
- Phase 1: 30-minute interview with the search committee
- Phase 2: 30-minute interview with the search committee (different questions will be asked), 30-minute written exercise; 30-minute presentation with the Office of College Advancement team
- Phase 3: 30-minute interview with the vice president of college advancement
Job Summary: This position develops, manages and implements integrated marketing communications plans and processes for stakeholders throughout the College.
Bachelor's degree and 3 years experience.*
*Or a combination of experience and education sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
Licensing Requirements: Valid driver's license
Hiring Range: $51,488 - $65,648
- Accreditation in Public Relations (APR) is preferred but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated commitment to advancing HACC’s values, mission and goals
- Demonstrated professional and personal commitment to inclusion, diversity, belonging and equity; value and respect differences in race, ethnicity, age, gender/gender identity, religion and socioeconomic background
Job Specific Task List:
- Develop, manage and assess integrated marketing communications plans
- Develop, manage and assess social media campaigns
- Develop, manage and assess crisis communications plans
- Coordinate events and initiatives to engage students in integrated marketing communications initiatives (Story Bank Days and social media takeovers, for example)
- Develop, manage and assess organizational development tools (checklists and standard operating procedures, for example)
- Develop graphic designs (including ads, billboards and printed materials), using various software programs (including InDesign and Photoshop).
- Performs other duties as assigned. - (Standard)
The integrated marketing communications coordinator will have a hybrid work arrangement.
Work from home
Work from any of HACC’s five campuses
Job Type: Full Time 12 Month
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Our Purpose: Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement: As an institution of higher education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect, and cultural competence.
Our Core Values: A Circle of Caring
Caring by Creating Our Future Together
- We work together to shape and build our preferred future.
- We encourage and celebrate creativity and innovation.
- We set high goals and strive to achieve them.
- We strive to provide exceptional service to all who help shape our future.
Caring for Each Other
- We are gateways to student success and opportunity.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and equity-mindedness in all we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a climate of trust.
- We are growth-minded, believing that each of us is capable of learning, developing and growing to support our mission.
Caring by Doing What is Right
- We are honest and hold each other and ourselves to the highest ethical standards.
- We provide the most accurate information available in all communications.
- We are transparent about our decisions as individuals and teams.
- We embrace broad engagement in the shared governance process.