Remote - Director, Enterprise Analysis
Title: Remote - Director, Enterprise Analysis
Job no: 493262
Location: Harrisburg Campus
Categories: Information Technology, Staff
Hiring Range: $75,640 - $96,441
This position will be open until filled. For full consideration, candidates must submit a cover letter.
You will have the opportunity to work from home (remotely) full-time. Daily duties are aligned with remote work being performed In an emergency you may be required to work onsite only if the work assigned cannot be performed remotely.
HACC offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to eligible employees. This position receives an annual leave package with 20 accrued vacation days, 13 paid holidays, 12 sick days, and 3 personal days; four day work weeks (May – August); comprehensive health insurance and retirement options; professional learning and development opportunities; flexible schedules and teleworking / hybrid options; and tuition remission for employees and their dependents for all HACC programs.
Job Summary: This position has overall responsibility for the management and leadership of the enterprise analysis team. The position routinely collaborates and communicates with students and employees. Key accountabilities include: project management, performance management, resource management, operational efficiencies, and contribution to departmental financial planning and projections.
The enterprise analysis team supports the College's enterprise resource planning (ERP) application along with other various on-premise and cloud-hosted systems. This position is the driver of enterprise software solutions, supports the effective use of the ERP system and provides leadership, project management, and direction to the Enterprise Analysis Team.
Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field and 3 years experience, or a combination of education and experience. Experience must be within the field of technology with skills that are clearly transferable skills.
Licensing Requirements: N/A
Hiring Range:$75,640 - $96,441
- Experience with the SDLC, project management, systems analysis and business analysis
- Relationship building and collaborative skills as a change agent
- Performance management and coaching
- ERP experience
Job Specific Task List:
- Applies expertise in systems and business analysis to lead and plan projects and resources to ensure availability, functionality, usability, and security of technology and services. Develops long-term and short-term plans and makes recommendations for enterprise-wide applications including implementation of new releases and new functionality within the Ellucian Banner software product suite and related information systems, in addition to software that is utilized and/or integrated with these applications and databases. Leads project teams, plans and coordinates the evaluation, selection, purchase, installation, implementation, and maintenance of all enterprise-wide software applications including the ERP, middleware, document imaging, reporting tools, and web applications that interface with the ERP.
- Ensures complex business needs presented by the user community are addressed with comprehensive solutions. Participates in the evaluation, selection, and implementation of enterprise software. Coordinates the prioritization of technology support requests, projects, and upgrades with input from functional and cross-functional stakeholders. Assists with the planning, development, and maintenance of software development life cycle (SDLC) plans for all appropriate technology. Assists with maintaining technical support contracts for enterprise applications and related systems.
- Manages the performance of the unit, providing leadership and direction to ensure delivery of high quality work products according to scope, time, and budget. Ensures appropriate testing is completed in the development environment before implementation into the production environment. Oversees and implements standards to ensure effective technology integration. Contributes to departmental financial planning and projections.
- Supervises, hires, trains and evaluates employees. Provides leadership, mentoring and performance management for enterprise analysts ensuring appropriate resource assignments, cross-training, and backup of essential functions. Ensures team personnel provide highly responsive, customer focused support to functional user issues. Assures work orders are appropriately addressed and completed. Plans and allocates resources and work assignments according to priorities.
- Exhibits exemplary communication skills and professionalism. Fosters ongoing collaboration and communication with stakeholders to establish sound change management practices and to ensure consistency and high quality deliverables. Represents the College as requested to external agencies and organizations in matters involving enterprise applications and related technical support services. Attends meetings, conferences, and workshops to maintain knowledge of emerging technologies, evaluate vendor products for potential use by the College, and improve overall leadership skills. Leads collaboration between technical resources and functional process owners to ensure functional needs are addressed. Plans and facilitates regular meetings of user committees and project teams. Communicates collaboratively with all constituency groups to ensure all perspectives are heard. Utilizes appropriate communication methods. Communicates via available technology (phone, email, virtual meeting) or in person. Ensures documentation and communications are accurate, accessible, and secure.
- Responsible for ensuring Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are developed and maintained. Develops and maintains a knowledge base of technology and support resources. Ensures appropriate documentation is created and maintained for requirements, test plans, task lists, and implementation plans. Develops and maintains effective change management procedures and documentation for all appropriate software applications and systems.
- Travels to other campuses and off-site locations as needed. Must have a dedicated high speed connection for connection to the college's resources remotely. Must be reachable by phone during hours the college is operating and reachable by phone twenty-four hours a day seven days a week. Flexibility in work schedule is required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Our Purpose: Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement: As an institution of higher education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect, and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’ expectations.
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates diversity.
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and actions.
- We provide the most accurate information available in all communication.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend