Senior Occupational Therapist
Job no: 493128
Work type: Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time
Categories: Allied Health
- Salary Range: $116k - $120k depending on experience including Salary Packaging and Leave Loading
- Flexible work arrangements e.g. a 9-day fortnight or hours to suit your lifestyle – just imagine!
- Permanent Full/Part Time (minimum 3 days per week) position based in Geraldton
As the storytellers of our customer’s journey, we play a key role in assisting them to achieve their goals. We are always looking for outstanding people to join our team and grow our network of superstars!
Your caseload will consist of a wide range of customers with varying complexities based on your current experience. A varied case list of diagnoses, including neuro diverse therapy provides great opportunity to continually develop your skills and knowledge.
The Advanced Clinician Occupational Therapist (Senior OT) role provides clinical leadership and supervision to therapists to develop their fundamental skills, knowledge and competencies. This is customer facing with adjusted minimum billable targets for this senior role.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant Allied Health discipline with experience within a similar role and/or sector (Disabilities) is desirable
What’s in it for you?
- A wide range of employee benefits and health and wellness programs including HBF Health discounts, 40% reduction with Alinta Gas, Commonwealth Bank product discounts to name a few.
- Enjoy having a great work/life balance
- Bring a friend on-board and be rewarded with $2000!
- Fleet cars for work related travel
- Purchased Leave Program to increase annual leave up to 6 weeks each year
- Salary Packaging (up to $18,550) and Leave Loading (17.5% payable on annual leave)
What compliance you need
We have some strict compliance requirements which will be required if your application is progressed
Ready to make a meaningful change?
If you feel that you’d be a great fit for this exciting and rewarding role, click “Apply” now. We look forward to welcoming you!
For further information please contact Recruitment on Recruitment@rockybay.org.au
At Rocky Bay, we come from all walks of life. We all have different backgrounds and experiences, making us who we are. We’re building a culture where uniqueness is valued- whether race, gender, disability, age, religion or LGBTQIA+ identity. We are committed to building an inclusive team, making us the best we can be. We encourage you to apply. Rocky Bay acknowledges the traditional custodians on whose land we work, the people of the Noongar and Yamatji nations, and recognise their continued connection to the land, waters and skies. We pay our respect to their Leaders - past present and emerging.
To view the position description click this link
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend