Senior Behaviour Support Practitioner
Job no: 493108
Work type: Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time
Categories: Allied Health
Your Next Career Move
- Salary Range: $116k-$120k, depending on experience including Salary Packaging and Leave Loading
- Permanent Full Time Positions in North and South locations - we are flexible!
- Flexible work arrangements e.g. a 9-day fortnight or hours to suit your lifestyle – just imagine!
As the storytellers of our customer’s journey, we play a key role in assisting them to achieve their goals. We are always looking for outstanding people to join our team and grow our network of superstars!
About the Role
We are seeking experienced and enthusiastic health or education professionals to join our growing Behaviour Support Team. Rocky Bay has interdisciplinary team approach to positive behaviour support for people with behaviours of concern. This is a fantastic opportunity for dedicated professionals wanting to expand their skills in the area of Positive Behaviour Support.
You will be part of an engaging and supportive team with strong skills in positive behaviour support. High quality ongoing professional development and supervision in positive behaviour support will be provided. We'll invest in you to bring out your best.
Duncraig - fixed term 12 month position
Mosman Park/Cockburn - permanent full time role
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Recognised professional qualification and current registration and/or membership with professional body as required for practice
- Knowledge and experience working with people that have behaviours of concern that families, carers and / or members of the community find challenging.
- Understanding of the principles and evidence-based practice regarding the delivery of positive behaviour support approaches within diverse environments, including their home and community supports.
- Experience in developing and implementing training, coaching and providing support to non-clinical staff, service providers and families / caregivers.
- Experience in engaging with a range of stakeholders to develop a shared understanding of the customer’s needs and the influencing factors to the behaviours they find challenging.
- Experience in working with interdisciplinary assessments as a professional practitioner working in an associated sector or industry, with participation in collaboration and the implementation of reflective practice.
- Meets (or has the ability to meet the requirements of the NDIS Positive Behaviour Support Capability Framework to qualify as a Behaviour Support Practitioner
What’s in it for you?
- A wide range of employee benefits and health and wellness programs including HBF Health discounts, 40% reduction with Alinta Gas, Commonwealth Bank product discounts to name a few.
- Enjoy having a great work/life balance
- Bring a friend on-board and be rewarded with $2000!
- Fleet cars for work related travel
- Purchased Leave Program to increase annual leave up to 6 weeks each year
- Salary Packaging (up to $18,550) and Leave Loading (17.5% payable on annual leave)
What compliance you need
We have some strict compliance requirements which will be required if your application is progressed
Ready to make a meaningful change?
If you feel that you’d be a great fit for this exciting and rewarding role, click “Apply” now. We look forward to welcoming you!
For further information please contact Recruitment on Recruitment@rockybay.org.au
At Rocky Bay, we come from all walks of life. We all have different backgrounds and experiences, making us who we are. We’re building a culture where uniqueness is valued- whether race, gender, disability, age, religion or LGBTQIA+ identity. We are committed to building an inclusive team, making us the best we can be. We encourage you to apply. Rocky Bay acknowledges the traditional custodians on whose land we work, the people of the Noongar and Yamatji nations, and recognise their continued connection to the land, waters and skies. We pay our respect to their Leaders - past present and emerging.
To view the position description click this link
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend