Job no: 493104
Work type: Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time
Categories: Allied Health
- Salary Range: $86,619 - $116,021 depending on experience including Salary Packaging (up to $18,550) and 17.5% Leave Loading
- Flexible work arrangements e.g. a 9-day fortnight or hours to suit your lifestyle – just imagine!
- Full Time or Part time position (at least 3 days per week) based in Geraldton
Rocky Bay are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Physiotherapist to join our interdisciplinary team in Geraldton.
With a population of 40,000 people and the central city for the wider Midwest region, we are excited to be able to extend our clinical services and support coordination to both new and existing customers within the region.
Your Case List will be a mixture of children and adults of varying ages and complexity. You will be provided with support and be given opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge. We'll invest in you to be your best.
To be considered for this position you will be required to demonstrate:
- Excellent customer service that meets individual goals
- Well-developed clinical reasoning skills, that are solution-focused
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with customers, key stakeholders and team members
- Personal resilience working in a changing environment
What’s in it for you?
- A wide range of employee benefits and health and wellness programs including HBF Health discounts, 40% reduction with Alinta Gas, Commonwealth Bank product discounts to name a few.
- Enjoy having a great work/life balance
- Bring a friend on-board and be rewarded with $2000!
- Fleet cars for work related travel
- Purchased Leave Program to increase annual leave up to 6 weeks each year
- Salary Packaging (up to $18,550) and Leave Loading (17.5% payable on annual leave)
What compliance you need
We have some strict compliance requirements which will be required if your application is progressed
Ready to make a meaningful change?
If you feel that you’d be a great fit for this exciting and rewarding role, click “Apply” now. We look forward to welcoming you!
For further information please contact Recruitment on Recruitment@rockybay.org.au
At Rocky Bay, we come from all walks of life. We all have different backgrounds and experiences, making us who we are. We’re building a culture where uniqueness is valued- whether race, gender, disability, age, religion or LGBTQIA+ identity. We are committed to building an inclusive team, making us the best we can be. We encourage you to apply. Rocky Bay acknowledges the traditional custodians on whose land we work, the people of the Noongar and Yamatji nations, and recognise their continued connection to the land, waters and skies. We pay our respect to their Leaders - past present and emerging.
To view the position description click this link
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend