Enrollment Support Specialist
Job no: 493220
Work type: Staff Part-Time
Location: SOWELA – Jennings
Categories: Admissions, Student Affairs
Department: Enrollment Management & Student Affairs
Sub department: Enrollment Management/ Financial Aid
Type of Appointment: Unclassified - Administrative/Staff
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain knowledge of the general College policies and procedures.
• Provide front counter customer service to all prospective and current students regarding enrollment, financial aid, advising, registration, and student services.
• Assist students with admissions and financial aid online applications and paperwork.
• Proctor classes taught via telepresence instruction.
• Respond to emails received and screen calls and voicemails on the main phone line. Escalate/route messages to appropriate person when needed.
• Promptly, accurately, and professionally respond to student inquiries and questions.
• Perform a wide variety of administrative/clerical and technical support to comply with college policies, deadlines and procedures related to student enrollment & retention.
• Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with individuals and departments on campus.
• Maintain inventory and ordering of all equipment and supplies.
• Process and post outgoing mail and distribute incoming mail and other materials.
• Maintain strict confidentiality of all student information based on FERPA regulations.
• Other duties as deemed necessary.
• At least two years’ experience working in an administrative support role for a fast-paced professional office environment
• Associates degree.
• Two years’ administrative experience in a higher education setting.
Passing pre-employment criminal background screen is required as a condition of employment.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Applications close: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend