Adjunct Faculty- Radiologic Technology Adjunct Clinical Faculty (ACF)
Title: Adjunct Faculty- Radiologic Technology Adjunct Clinical Faculty (ACF)
Job no: 493654
Location: Lancaster, PA
Hiring Range: varies
This position will remain open until filled.
Job Summary: In person, adjunct faculty, part time (3 days per week), visiting radiologic technology students at their assigned clinical sites, observing, assisting and evaluating skills. Assisting with clinical progress reports, clinical schedules and final semester evaluations of students.
Minimum of 2 years experience in the general radiologic technologist role within an imaging department.
ARRT certification in Radiography
Licensing Requirements: Licensing Requirements: Required to be compliant with PA Child Protective Service Laws. For additional information, please visit https://hacc.edu/HumanResources/NewHire/index.cfm
Hiring Range: varies
Job Type: Part-Time Credit Hour (Adjunct)
Work Type: Exempt
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Our Purpose: Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement: As an institution of higher education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect, and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’ expectations.
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates diversity.
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and actions.
- We provide the most accurate information available in all communication.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend