Make your mark with Thiess
Everyday, all around the world, Thiess supports and celebrates our people. We recognise talent and reward transparency. We champion diversity and embrace change.
Join us. Hone your skills and develop new ones. take on big challenges and grow, through mentorship, collaboration and empowerment.
Thiess is the place to make things happen.
Thiess are seeking multiple Production Operators at Peak Downs for permanent employment opportunities.
- Annual salary $121,370.08 - $146,521.44 (excl. Super) dependent upon skill level
- Allowances: Thiess are currently offering an EA Allowance as well as an additional 'Out of Market Payment' of up to $776 per fortnight plus super for Excavator operators and $633 per fortnight plus super for Multi Skilled Operators.
- Flights provided from Brisbane to Moranbah by Thiess
- BIBO provided by Thiess from Mackay, Rockhampton and Townsville
- Enjoyable lifestyle with access to local cafes, restaurants, gyms and other facilities
- Even time roster of 7/7 and 12.5hr days/nights on offer to provide a balanced lifestyle
- A range of corporate discounts including health insurance, travel and retail products
- A proactive attitude with the desire to work reliably as part of a world-class team to deliver excellence for our clients
- A genuine interest in building a career with Thiess
- Prior experience operating production mining equipment on a mine site
- Verified machinery skills list (training transcripts), signed by SSE
- Current Standard 11
- Current drivers licence
- Relevant coal mining certifications
- A commitment to a positive safety culture
- Alignment to our principles: Integrity, Accountability, Innovation & Delivery
Thiess works with clients in Australia, Asia and the Americas in the dynamic field of open-cut and underground mining.
The pioneering spirit of our founders – the legendary Thiess brothers – is our legacy, and inspires our vision to harness the power of people and technology to drive sustainable change.
At Thiess, you will have the opportunity to play a part in the global energy transition. We are growing our commodities portfolio to include metals and minerals critical to the energy transition, and developing services to enable sustainable mining.
We’re creating a culture of curiosity, knowledge-sharing, and continuous learning – supporting our people to contribute to Thiess’ success and continued growth in sustainable mining.
We’ll support you to hone your skills and develop new ones, take on challenges and grow, through mentorship, collaboration and empowerment. We offer our people ongoing technical training and development opportunities so they can reach their full potential. We also invest in the workforce of the future, with a range of programs for people starting their careers.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We’re focused on creating an inclusive environment to enable our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Learn more http://thiess.com/makeyourmark
Should you require assistance applying for this opportunity, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
"Thiess follows a Pre-Employment Process for all successful applicants, which includes two employment references, a National Police Check and a medical assessment. These checks are essential to your application, and your recruiter will support you through the process".
To apply for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or the link below.