Workforce Training Coordinator
Job no: 492386
Work type: Staff Full-Time
Location: SLCC – Lafayette
Categories: Workforce Development & Education
Department: Workforce & Economic Development
Sub department: Corporate College
Type of Appointment: Unclassified - Administrative/Staff
Salary: $40,725 - $48,695
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Workforce Training Coordinator is responsible for articulating SLCC’s Corporate College message to prospective students and businesses in a variety of public settings. Cooperates with other staff members in a broad context of functional office operations and planning. This position is responsible for continuing education programs and managing communication plans via the CRM program (SalesForce).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
This position develops, delivers, and evaluates non-credit programming for a variety of audiences for Business & Industry. Must work independently and as part of a team. Possess strong organizational and human relations skills. The Workforce Training Coordinator will primarily be responsible for the following activities:
• Manage healthcare (Medical Assistant) and other related healthcare programs
• Program Planning, Development, and Delivery/Program Outreach
• Budget, Profit and Loss Statements, and Grant Administration
• Supervise student workers and faculty within this program
• Supervise Instructors related to programs
• Other Duties and Responsibilities designated by the Director of Apprenticeship and Training.
• Predictable and reliable attendance is required to provide consistency and continuity of educational services.
• Appropriately researches policies and procedures for compliance with college, state, and program rules, regulations, and guidelines.
• Analyzes and identifies the strengths and weaknesses of service delivery options and exercises critical thinking, problem solving, and judgment skills.
• Fosters a positive and productive work environment while leading and motivating staff.
• Provides up-to-date information to management.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education: Associate Degree from an accredited College or University in related field
• 5 years of related experience
• 3 Years’ experience in managing teams
Required Licenses or Certifications: Active, unencumbered driver's license
Preferred Education: Bachelor Degree from an accredited College or University in related field
• 7 years of experience
• Medical Assistant, LPN or RN Credentials
• Understanding of SalesForce CRM System
Passing pre-employment criminal background screen is required as a condition of employment.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend