This position will be open until filled.
Job Summary: Provide leadership, training, and guidance to student athletes. This position will involve travel in the central Pennsylvania's region.
H.S. Diploma or equivalent and 2 years experience.*Or a combination of experience and education sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job. Such as those listed above.
- Valid drivers license.
- Please note that all this position is required to comply with PA Act 15. You will need to present completed clearances and training certificates at the time of hire. Please visit https://www.hacc.edu/HumanResources/NewHire/index.cfm(and scroll to PA Act 15 Clearances) for more information.
Hiring Range: $5500 stipend
Job Specific Task List:
1. Coach student athletes in skill development.
2. Foster team cohesion and organization.
3. Provide tools and teach skills that cultivate well-rounded student development within and outside of athletic programs.
4. Organize and lead practices and games.
5. Coordinate travel to and from games.
6. Actively recruit student athletes within HACC and from the community.
7. Develop and nurture student, community, and alumni relationships.
8. Coordinate team fundraising efforts.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Part-Time (less than 1,000 hours)
If part time, hours per week: seasonal
Stipend: up to $5500 stipend (prorated based length of time in role)
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Our Purpose: Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement: As an institution of higher education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect, and cultural competence.
Our Core Values: A Circle of Caring
Caring by Creating Our Future Together
- We work together to shape and build our preferred future.
- We encourage and celebrate creativity and innovation.
- We set high goals and strive to achieve them.
- We strive to provide exceptional service to all who help shape our future.
Caring for Each Other
- We are gateways to student success and opportunity.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and equity-mindedness in all we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a climate of trust.
- >We are growth-minded, believing that each of us is capable of learning, developing and growing to support our mission.
Caring by Doing What is Right
- We are honest and hold each other and ourselves to the highest ethical standards.
- We provide the most accurate information available in all communications.
- We are transparent about our decisions as individuals and teams.
- We embrace broad engagement in the shared governance process.