- Work-Study Student
Job no: 493941
Student, Part-Time Non-Benefited
Posted Pay Range:
$13.00 per hour
The College of Western Idaho (CWI) is committed to empowering students to succeed by providing affordable and accessible education to advance the local and global workforce.
Offering premier programs and degrees that make a difference, CWI remains a top choice for higher education in the Treasure Valley. Empowering the community one student at a time, CWI moves fearlessly forward paving the way to bold new futures with flexible options, exceptional tuition value, and support every step of the way.
Visit cwi.edu/about-cwi to learn more.
Performs general academic functions in support of a specific course, faculty, or department. This will be used to recruit for the following area: Psychology, Sociology, and Social Work.
- Assist with the preparation, distribution, and collection of test materials
- Assist a faculty member with the course preparations, and instructional materials.
- Moderate supervision is provided.
• Awarded work-study funding through College of Western Idaho
• Psychology, Sociology and Social Work students who have successfully completed 1 - 2 semesters of coursework and demonstrated knowledge and skill are eligible to assist in various Social Science courses as an assistant.
Additional Instructions for Applicants:
- In addition to uploading your resume, please upload the email received from Financial Aid establishing eligibility for the Work-Study Program.
- Please contact the department chair for information on available courses and faculty mentors
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other applicable legally protected status.
We look forward to receiving your application!