Search by keyword
e.g. Faculty, Biology, Admission
Assistant Coach, Baseball
Job no: 494252
Work type: Casual/Temporary
Location: Los Angeles
Title: Assistant Coach, Baseball
Duration: 9 months
This person reports to the Head Baseball Coach and is responsible for assisting in the day to day operations of the men’s baseball team, to include buy not limited to; coaching, recruiting, scheduling, conditioning, contest preparation, scouting, practice planning and execution, fundraising, purchasing and care of equipment, planning and supervision of team travel, field care and management, and monitoring the personal, academic and athletic development of student athletes in their program.
- Adhere to, and enforce, all policies and procedures of Occidental College and Occidental Athletics as well as rules and regulations of the NCAA and SCIAC.
- Actively support a diverse and inclusive environment in Occidental Athletics.
- Be an ambassador of Occidental Athletics and its core values.
- Contribute to the ongoing culture of Occidental College and its mission.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Candidates must have a strong commitment to the academic achievement of student athletes, good communication, organizational skills, and the ability to work amiably with students, administrators and faculty within the rules and regulations of the College, the SCIAC and the NCAA Division III.
- The qualified candidate should ideally have competitive baseball experience as a player or coach, preferably at the collegiate level.
EXPECTED HIRING RANGE: $16.78/hr
Advertised: Pacific Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Powered by PageUp