Adjunct Instructor - Psychology
Job no: 492504
Work type: Faculty - Part Time
Location: SOWELA – Lake Charles
Categories: Academic Affairs
Department: Academic Affairs
Sub department: School of Arts & Sciences
Type of Appointment: Unclassified - Adjunct
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Utilizes the approved curriculum. Develops clearly-stated course objectives and learning outcomes. Ensures the objectives and content of the courses taught are current.
· Keeps accurate classroom records.
· Supports department assessment initiatives.
· Uses and updates the required course management system.
· Meets deadlines and evaluates student work in a timely manner including submitting Show/No Show reports, midterm grades, and final grades.
· Other duties as required or assigned.
· Master’s degree in psychology or related field or a master’s degree with a minimum of 18 graduate semester hours in psychology is required.
· Applicants must meet credentialing guidelines for the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
Preferred Experience: · Successful experience in post-secondary teaching is preferred.
Passing pre-employment criminal background screen is required as a condition of employment.
Advertised: Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend