Graduate Testing Assistant
Job no: 493514
Work type: Student
Location: Pensacola - Main Campus
Categories: Student, Student Services
Please Review the requirements carefully. Failure to submit all pieces of the application may result in disqualification.
|Position Title (Classification Title):||Graduate Testing Assistant , Student Assistant|
|Working Title:||Graduate Testing Assistant|
|Job Summary:||Primary responsibility is to administer all exams given in Testing Services on a daily basis. Additionally, take all necessary steps in test delivery, test scheduling, sending monthly reports mandated by contracted testing services, monitor examinees during testing, facilitate a secure testing environment and ensure procedures and policies are followed for each respective test. Complete all training and certification examinations for each individual testing company/client and ensure certification is updated per specific requirements and timeframes of company/client. Responsibility includes, but is not limited to:
- Execute opening & closing procedures and coordinate the setup for all testing scheduled for the day.
- Greet customers, answer phones, and receive/disseminate incoming mail and email correspondence.
- Coordinate with instructors and other institutions to receive and return proctored exams.
- Resolve and document any issues that arise during check-in and test administration to include disruptive testers, technical problems, and test or candidate irregularities.
- Monitor examinees during test administration to ensure testing security & integrity.
- Perform check-in and check-out duties for each testing candidate based on the specific client rules and procedures for each test.
- Navigate EasyServe, testing client websites and other client guides for updates or notifications of policy changes. Communicate policy changes with testing center staff and update office manuals.
- Maintain cleanliness of center and all testing workstations and equipment. Maintain supply of office forms, scratch paper & pencils.
- Maintain testing documentation and records in accordance with testing policies.
|Department||Center for Academic Success|
Applicants must be a graduate student at the University of West Florida and pursuing work related to the student’s graduate studies program. Open to all majors.
|Position Qualifications:||Applicants must be a graduate student at the University of West Florida and pursuing work related to the student’s graduate studies program. Open to all majors.|
|Preferred Qualifications||Prefer senior or masters.|
|Special Requirements or Considerations of the Job:||This position requires a criminal background screen.|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Work Hours||8am - 5pm|
|Salary Range||$9.50 per hour|
|Closed/Preferred Response Date:||01/31/2020|
|Special Instructions to Applicants:||Candidates must apply online through the University of West Florida website: https://careers.uwf.edu.
Applicants may choose to attach a resume and list of three references.
An opportunity to upload these documents will be provided during the application process.
For assistance, please contact Human Resources at 850-474-2694 or email email@example.com.
- Cover Letter