Christmas Casuals - South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
One Team, Our Customer
Kincare are Australia’s leading provider of "In Home Support" and Well-being services. Last year our 2,000 dedicated team members delivered over 1.5 million hours of trusted in-home care across Australia.
We are currently seeking interest for passionate Home Care Workers who are available across the December/January period to cover services on a casual basis . As a Home Care Worker, you will be passionate about demonstrating and providing a professional service from Domestic Assistance through to Complex care to allow our customers to have the time and freedom to enjoy the things their passionate about in life, maintaining their independence.
You will be based in and around the South Eastern Suburbs and will enjoy travelling to our customers in and around Mornington, Somerville, Dingley Village and surrounding suburbs with availability across Monday to Friday 8am-5pm to roster.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- Passion for assisting clients with domestic/social and transport support in home
- Experience within aged care/disability sector with proven related Qualifications
- Available to work across December/January
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Reliable registered vehicle with insurance
- Smart Mobile Phone and Internet access
No two days will ever be the same! We provide constant variety and challenge as we support a diverse range of wonderful customers.
Don't hesitate to apply now!
Please note that this position will be subject to mandatory pre-employment checks