Our Customer - One Team
We care, We make it happen, We focus on the moment, We listen
At KinCare, Australia’s leading provider of "In Home Support" and Well-being services, we understand the importance providing exceptional service for our customers and their families.
Last year our 2,000 dedicated team members delivered over 1.5 million hours of trusted in-home care across Australia, and due to customers choosing KinCare we are growing!
We are seeking a passionate Clinical Team Leader to provide mentorship, coaching, leadership and direction for the purpose of achieving exceptional customer service to our valued, dedicated and caring Allied Health team.
As a resilient leader you will have oversight of all customers current clinical needs as well as undertake medication training for all Perth Field staff.
You’ll enjoy travelling in your company car, from site to site engaging with our Allied Health team of registered nurses from our North Bridge office to infield and onsite with our customers to ensure the smooth delivery of clinical services.
About You / Skills and Experience Required;
To be considered you will demonstrate
- National Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) or equivalent for an Allied Health professional
- Knowledge of the Community/Disability/Aged Care system and care package preferable
- Exceptional customer service, negotiation and influencing skills
- Proven Leadership experience
- Proven ability to partner insightfully with internal and external stakeholders
- Commercial acumen
- Technologically savvy
- A current valid driver's licence
To apply, please click on the Apply button and complete the application process.
We will be in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Please note that this position will be subject to mandatory pre-employment checks
Further information about KinCare can be obtained by visiting: www.kincare.com.au