Our Customer - One Team
We care, We make it happen, We focus on the moment, We listen
At KinCare, Australia’s leading provider of "In Home Support" and Well-being services understand the importance providing exceptional service for our Customers and their families.
Last year our 2,000 dedicated team members delivered over 1.5 million hours of trusted in-home care across Australia, and due to customers choosing KinCare we are growing!
The Team Leader role oversees a region of dedicated and passionate Home Care Specialists where you will provide mentorship, coaching, leadership and direction for the purpose of achieving exceptional customer service to our valued in home care customers.
You will ensure employees are developed from Recruitment to Induction, buddy runs, actively supporting the Safety, Health and Well-being of both customers and employees.
You will lead your team remotely and onsite working in a fast paced, ever changing environment. You will be solutions focused with the ability to managing competing priorities to achieve objectives.
You will have high-level interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate across all levels and departments both within KinCare and with external partners.
This role will require flexibility as you will work in various locations from the Perth office in North Bridge for 2 days as well as in-field for 3 days for areas covering Rockingham, Mandurah to surrounding suburbs, to mentor your team, drive positive change, inspire and innovate to deliver exceptional outcomes for your team and our Customers.
To be considered you will demonstrate
- Proven experience in Team Leadership
- Demonstrated experience with coaching and performance management
- Demonstrated experience to have constructive and critical conversations
- Exceptional time management skills and an ability to work well under pressure
- Stakeholder engagement
- Relevant qualifications (or equivalent experience) in Leadership plus Training and Assessment desirable
No two days will ever be the same! Ongoing training and development along with:
- Competitive remuneration including company car
- Career opportunities - great time to join a growing industry and reputable brand
- Supportive team and fun environment
- The opportunity to create, innovate and collaborate with the Leadership team
If you would like to join our growing community and build a career with KinCare, please submit your resume by using the apply button below.
Please note that this position will be subject to mandatory pre-employment checks