At Private Care we are passionate about what we do. We offer a unique service different to anyone else, focusing on providing a holistic approach, working closely with our clients and their families to ensure that each client feels supported and understood.
We have a Casual role available in Mosman.
This role will require availability Monday to Friday 2.30pm to 5.30pm 5 days per week.
There are opportunities to pick up extra shifts in the region if you have additional availability and flexibility.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- Certificate III Industry Relevant (Individual Support/Aged Care/Disabilities)
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Reliable registered vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Smart mobile phone and internet access
As a Personal Carer with Private Care you will be required to provide support including:
- Personal Care: Showering, dressing, grooming and medication assistance
- Domestic Assistance: Cooking, household cleaning and laundry
- Social support/Transportation: Transport to medical appointments, grocery shopping and social activities
If you share our vision and would like to build a career with Private Care, please submit your resume by using the apply button.
Please note that this position will be subject to mandatory pre-employment checks.