If you are a Home Care Worker living in the Moreton Bay Islands area, KinCare wants to hear from you!
Kincare are currently looking for passionate and experienced Home Care Workers to provide care to our elderly customers in their own homes.
Our Kincare team passionately support and provide the helping hand that makes all the difference. No two days will ever be the same, we provide constant variety and challenge as we support a diverse range of wonderful customers.
We have the following Permanent Part time opportunity to join our team who provide aged and disability care, personal/complex care, domestic assistance, and social support in the Moreton Bay Island region:
- 12 hours per week, Monday to Friday - Availability 8am-6pm (Preferred days Tuesday & Wednesday)
You will travel to Moreton Bay Island, Macleay Island, Russell Island and Lamb Island.
We offer this opportunity on Permanent Part time basis.
As a Home Care Worker with KinCare you will be required to provide support including:
- Personal Care: Showering, dressing, grooming and medication assistance
- Domestic Assistance: Cooking, household cleaning and laundry
- Social support/Transportation: Transport to medical appointments, grocery shopping and social activities
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- Proven experience in Aged Care
- Passionate, caring and with a "Here to Help" mindset - We are looking for passionate people who are wanting to get into the Aged Care industry
- Related qualifications in Aged Care or Disability
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Reliable registered vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Smart Mobile Phone and Internet access
- Seeking Permanent Part time - minimum 12 hours per week
If you share our vision and would like to balance your lifestyle whilst having the opportunity to build a career with Kincare, please submit your resume by using the apply button.
Please note that this position will be subject to mandatory background checks.