Community Support Worker
Southern Tasmania / Kingston Region
One Team, Our Customer
We care, We make it happen, We focus on the moment, We listen
KinCare is a leading national provider of in-home health and wellbeing support. We assist Aged and Disability clients in their own home, helping them to remain independent for as long as possible. We are seeking experienced Aged Care Professionals to join a dedicated team providing support to our clients in their home and in the community. Travel will required around Kingstone, Taroona, Margate and surrounding suburbs.
As a KinCare Support Worker, you will be required to travel to our Customer’s homes providing them with impressive and personalised support.
The core duties are to provide the following assistance;
- Assistance with self-care activities (showering, dressing, grooming & toileting)
- Community, social & recreational activities
- Assistance with daily life
- Post-hospital care
- Incidental domestic tasks
We have the following casual opportunity with view to permanent part time for the right employee, to join our Special Care team who provide personal/complex care, domestic assistance, and social support:
- Shift - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday - Availability 8am–5pm - With extra help needed on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday between 8pm - 9pm (Non Negotiable)
You will travel in the southern area of Tasmania, in and around the Kingston region
To be considered:
- Aged / Disability Qualification - Desirable
- Proven Level 3 experience with aged and/or disability care
- Passionate, caring and with a "Here to Help" mindset
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Reliable registered vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Smart Mobile Phone and Internet access
With our Customers being our number one priority, we are seeking like-minded people to represent our service offering and to ensure we are at the forefront in providing individual tailored care. No two days will ever be the same, we provide constant variety and challenge as we support a diverse range of wonderful customers.
Interested in joining us - apply now!
Please note that this position may be subject to mandatory pre-employment checks
KinCare requires its staff to be honest, trustworthy, reliable and fit to perform their roles safely. Some roles are also subject to mandatory police checks. Accordingly, it is a condition of all applications that candidates consent to medical, psychological or functional health assessment(s) and/or background checks (including criminal history checks) if they are required during the application process.