Would you like to work closer to home?
Be rewarded to care for others?
Be part of a National Australian Care Provider?
Our Disability Support Workers are required, but not limited to provide domestic assistance, personal care, community and social activities as well as general support to our customers in their every-day living.
If you have a genuine passion for Disability work and thrive on delivering exceptional care for each and every customer, then we would LOVE to hear from you!
What are we looking for?
- Certificate III or IV in Disability
- Experience in a similar role
- Current Australian Driver’s License with registered and reliable vehicle
- Smart Phone and Internet Access
- Minimum (three) week days availability
- Warm and nurturing nature with a passion for caring
In return, you will be rewarded with:
- The chance to give back to the community
- Paid kilometres between clients
- The opportunity to work close to home
- Stable hours based on your availability
- Work with a National, leading aged care provider
This role will be based in The Inner West region. This will include travel from up to 25-30km radius of your home suburb to surrounding suburbs.
If you are interested to be considered for this opportunity, apply now or email our talent team on email@example.com
Please note that this position may be subject to mandatory pre-employment checks