Project Quantity Surveyors / Senior Quantity Surveyors
- Job ID
- Job Type
- Permanent Full-time
- Hong Kong
- Commercial / Project Finance / Bid Work
LEIGHTON ASIA, established in 1975, is a leading international construction company, delivers a portfolio of high-profile infrastructure projects throughout Asia, operations specialize in civil engineering and infrastructure, rail, roads and tunnels, as well as building works.
We are a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s largest leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract miner. Our Group Principles are Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery. Safety is more than a Principle, it underpins everything we do.
As a leading construction provider, Leighton Asia is what it is today because of our people. Our people are the key asset driving the business. One of the Group’s highest priorities is to create a rewarding, challenging and safe workplace for all our people.
We invite high-calibre candidates to fill the following position in Hong Kong.
- Measure and value sub-contracts and assist in agreement of sub-contract interim / final accounts
- Review documentations and identify value variations, subcontract payments and preparation of sub-contract liabilities
- Conduct cost analysis, budgeting control, measurement and collation of record
- Degree holder in Quantity Surveying or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 12 years' relevant working experience in contracting organization
- Experienced in the construction of government, heavy civil, infrastructure or building projects
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Quantity Surveyor
Interested parties, please apply with full resume stating present and expected salary in your application. By submitting your personal data for recruitment purposes, Applicants understood and agreed that the Company may retain such personal data up to a period of two years for the recruitment of any suitable position within the Company.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful for the applied post.
For more information about Leighton Asia, please visit our Leighton Company Website.