- Finance and Human Resource Officer
Why Tetra Tech International Development?
As a leading global development consulting firm, our purpose is to contribute to a world where people, communities and the planet thrive.
Tetra Tech International Development works with governments, businesses and NGOs to solve complex development challenges. Our dedicated team helps partners including DFAT, USAID and the Asian Development Bank to deliver effective and sustainable projects in more than 80 countries around the world.
- The Finance and Human Resource Officer provides day-to-day financial and human resource administrative support
- 31 December 2025, with the possibility of extension
- Hanoi, Vietnam
Australia, through Aus4Skills under Aus4Vietnam, is supporting Vietnam to build the human resource capacity it needs to take advantage of emerging economic opportunities, achieve long term development, and respond to and recover from COVID-19.
Aus4Skills includes the prestigious Australia Awards Scholarships as well as Promoting Industry Linkages with Vocational Education and Training; Capacity Building for Higher Education; and to be established Vietnam Australia Centre.
Reporting to the Finance and Administration Manager, the Finance and Human Resource Officer provides day-to-day financial and human resource administrative support to enable effective and efficient operations and delivery of program activity.
- Assist with the preparation of the weekly and/or fortnightly cashbook and bank reconciliations, procurement activities and issue and coordination of short-term and long-term agreements for good and services;
- With the recruitment, onboarding and induction of newly appointed team members
A4S PD Finance and Human Resource Officer June 2022.pdf
The Person will have:
- A collaborative and constructive approach to problem solving and providing relevant solutions with the ability to provide flexible and creative responses to deadlines and competing demands.
- At least two years of experience in accounting, finances or human resource development in an international development context
- Relevant undergraduate tertiary qualifications or professional experience equivalent (preferably Finance, Accounting, Human Resources or Business Administration)
This position is locally engaged and reserved for National Citizens of Vietnam.
How To Apply
To apply for this position please click on ‘apply now’ and complete the online application process.
Please note that applications will only be accepted via the Tetra Tech International Development Website.
For any enquiries, please contact IDEV.HRServices@tetratech.com and quote the job reference number 499694.
Applications close: Midnight (local time) Monday, 4th July 2022.
This program is managed by Tetra Tech International Development, on behalf of the Australian Government.
Tetra Tech International Development has a 40-year history in successfully delivering international development projects on behalf of donors right around the world, including Australia's Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, USAID and the UK's Department for International Development (now known as the Foreign and Commonwealth Development Office). Our people work side by side with local partners to support stability, economic growth and good governance, positively changing people's lives.
Tetra Tech International Development has robust policies and guidelines which exemplify our commitment to safeguarding and technical excellence in gender equality. Our team of dedicated GEDSI advisers work closely with our staff and partners to ensure a context-specific and consistent approach is applied to all our programmes to improve the livelihoods of the world’s most marginalised groups.
Tetra Tech International Development is also committed to respectful workplaces and does not tolerate sexual exploitation, abuse or harassment of any kind.
Tetra Tech International Development is an equal opportunity employer of choice and is committed to child protection.