ESS provides a home away from home for people working in remote mining villages and offshore on oil rigs. We provide the hospitality solutions to ensure all guests are getting the comforts of home even in isolated locations.
As we move away from a traditional mining operation and towards more of a lifestyle village, we are seeking an experienced Hairdresser to join one of our remote mining villages on a 9/5 roster to take the lead in overall beauty offerings on a 1000-man camp.
This is a unique position in which the successful candidate will also be put through a message therapy course in order to further increase their offerings.
Your clients are FIFO miners and this will be your platform to showcase your passion about the beauty industry whilst having an understanding of the latest trends and styles.
- Manage & lead the running of all aspects of the hairdressing facilities
- Deliver to a high expectation of a premium experience
- Follow company health, safety and security procedures at all times
- Manage the expectations of a large remote mine site village
- The willingness and ability to work as an ‘all rounder’ in the village or carry out additional ad hoc duties as required
- Min Cert III in Hairdressing/Barbering
- Passionate about delivering world class customer service
- Excellent work ethic with great communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional manner
- Happy to work as a Utility worker in downtime
For the right candidate, we will be looking at putting you through a Cert III in Massage Therapy so you must be willing to also work in this area whilst on site and commit to the training provided
If this sounds like the position for you, apply now!
These roles offer an immediate start. If you are a 'can-do' person who thrives on new challenges, likes working in a team within a diverse environment and consistently delivers to the highest quality, then apply now.