We are currently seeking an Executive Chef to join our expanding business, this is a Perth based role with ongoing travel to our remote sites. You will take the lead in the overall food offerings and streamlining menu processes.
- Manage & lead a portfolio of remote sites
- Manage & lead various projects surrounding menu planning, presentation expectations and streamlining the kitchens
- Take responsibility for training the team on ordering and stock control
- Follow company health, safety and security procedures at all times
- Lead, manage and motivate a large team of chefs and utilities
- Manage the expectations of both clients and diners
- Experience leading a team to deliver high quality meals
- Experience managing & lead the running of the kitchen, food preparation & cooking
- Implementation of allergy awareness controls.
- Function and menu development skills is essential
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Passionate about delivering world class customer service
- Excellent work ethic with great communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional manner
Due to the roster requirements of this role, only Executive Chefs based in Perth will be considered
Compass Group is an organisation that's proud of its great people. We believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent and offer many diverse opportunities for career advancement. Recognised as an employer of choice we also have an attractive benefits program including a competitive salary and incentive scheme, recognition programs including service and safety awards, team event days, site-based benefits and company discounts
If this sounds like the position for you, apply now!