Seeking a hardworking and dedicated Hospitality Allrounder to join our Aged Care facility in Chinchilla.
- Part time role – secure on going work
- All round hospitality role – variation in tasks
- Monday – Sunday roster
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Catering Assistant to join our dedicated team based in Chinchilla. This opportunity will provide you with a challenging and varied role where you will learn be a part of a fast paced catering operation.
- Consistently deliver great customer service
- Preparing and presenting food
- Dishwashing and pot-scrubbing
- General cleaning of the kitchen and dining room
- Temperature Checks as directed
- Operating a register and handling money
- Unpacking goods and checking deliveries
- Knowledge of food handling/service and preparation with basic knife skills
- High level of personal presentation and organisational skills
- Knowledge of OH&S guidelines and HACCP
- Experience in customer service
- In depth knowledge of manual handling theory and practical skills
- Barista experience would be a great advantage but is not necessary
The successful applicant will be required to provide a current Australian National Police Clearance (or be willing to obtain one) and evidence of Flu Vaccination.
Your caring and respectful nature, can-do attitude, safety focus and passion for great food and service will be rewarded with flexible working hours, training and other benefits. A variety of work locations and rosters are just the beginning. Talented and motivated team members can expect their careers to flourish with Medirest, one of the world's most recognised healthcare brands.