- Full Time position
- $70,000 + Super
- Monday to Friday roster predominately
As our business portfolio grows, so does our team. Our new high-profile education client in Brisbane CBD requires a creative Head Chef at the helm. If you have modern creative food ideas and a passion for pushing the culinary envelope then we want you in our team today!
About the Role:
- Plan and execute an ever changing menu
- Create fresh, healthy and fun food offerings daily - on tools role
- Provide catering for in house events from 40 – 600 pax
- Stock control and budget management, including labour and wastage
- Bake up delicious pastry offerings daily
- Be flexible in delivering menus according to dietary requirements
- Above all else, you are a true foodie who delights in being on the cutting edge of culinary trends and cooking techniques
- Previous experience in a high-end environment – function / a la carte / restaurant
- Previous event catering experience
- A hands-on leader who is keen to develop our future culinary stars
- Allergen and dietary focused
Compass Group is a world leader in catering and support services, employing over 600,000 people across 45 countries. Rated number one in our industry on Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for 2020, Compass Group serves 5.5 billion meals each year to our 55,000 clients worldwide.
- We have safety-first culture – never be afraid to ‘speak up’ when something doesn’t feel right
- We pay above award and will always reward you for extra time spent in the kitchen
- Career develop and succession planning is our thing – tell us where you want to go with your career, and we will work with you to help you get there
- Great corporate partnerships
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave for eligible team members
As you can see, a career at Compass Group can really take you places!
So, if you are up for a chat, apply now!!!