Job no: 585531
Location: Brisbane CBD, QLD Central, QLD Regional
Work type: Casual, Full Time
Categories: Kitchen Support, Food & Beverage, Customer Service, Cleaning & Guest Services, General Maintenance
We currently have vacancies for Housekeeping, Kitchen Hands, Dining Room Attendants and Grounds to join our village teams working at Moranbah.
You will work with our professional remote kitchen and housekeeping teams who strive to create a working environment that provides job satisfaction and creates opportunities for advancement. The successful applicants will work various shifts and rosters depending on your position.
Below experience is preferred however not essential, we are open to individuals willing to join a new industry and skill set:
- Customer service experience
- Worked within the hospitality industry
- Housekeeping/industrial cleaning experience
- Knowledge of food service and preparation
- Maintain cleanliness standards of the kitchen
- The ability to work well within teams
- Exceptional personal presentation & flexible "can do" attitude
Our people are our most valuable asset. That is why you will see we place great importance on being an employer of choice. Your can-do attitude, safety focus and passion for great food and service will be rewarded with excellent benefits and conditions including:
- Career opportunities including internal transfers
- Ongoing training and development
- Great team environment
- Company uniforms
- Paid parental leave
This is a fast paced, high energy role, so if you are looking for a new challenge, this is the position for you.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend