At Compass Group Australia we are committed to every employee being led by a capable leader. As part of this commitment we are launching our very own Leadership Academy! The Academy will take a holistic view to leadership success from attraction, assessment, onboarding and development.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for 2 x Training Facilitators to assist in delivering a variety of different people related programs across the business, including a new onboarding program for all new leadership appointments, including those internally promoted.
The facilitators will be part of our broader learning & development team and will report through to David Gigg. Key accountabilities will include:
- Facilitating the virtual onboarding course and ensuring all new leaders are set up for success!
- Facilitating broader ‘people’ sessions including Stepping Up Workshop, People Management Essentials and Leadership Essentials
- Facilitating assessment centres for Hi-Po’s, Emerging or Hidden Talent Campaigns
- Providing constructive individual evaluations and competency-based feedback to line managers and above to support the on-going development of our people
- Developing and maintaining the currency of course and e-learning content
We want to hear from our internal employees who have a passion for Learning & Development. This is a great opportunity to step into a new role that allows you to utilise your business knowledge and experience.
As facilitators you need to have the confidence and charisma to deliver programs virtually and in-person to groups of 10-25 people.
Other requirements include;
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment or studying towards
- Proven passion for our business
- Good attention to detail and administrative capability
- The ability to develop effective relationships and build strong business partnerships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Application Process
As this is an internal opportunity only, the recruitment team encourages you to make your direct manager aware of your interest in the role; whilst applying.
Should you have any questions or wish to have a confidential discussion regarding your application, please do contact Nicola Thistlewaite.