- Monday to Sunday availability; $27ph hour plus super
- Chinchilla location - Relocation assistance available
- Faced paced role – everyday is a busy day!
We are looking for an experienced Chef to join our catering team based at one of our Aged Care sites at Chinchilla. Relocation assistance is available for the role.
Reporting to the Site Manager, your success will stem from your passion for cooking with a focus on quality, presentation and food safety. Due to the nature of the catering offering, out chef teams cook all meals form breakfast through to dinner daily.
- Preparing, cooking and plating food for the residents
- Be able to prepare food for special diets and medical dietary requirements including allergies, supplements and texture modified foods
- Work effectively within a small
- Carrying out general kitchen duties
- Monitoring adhering to the company food safety program
- Trade qualification as a chef
- Willing to prepare meals across all service types
- Experience in Aged Care food production (desirable)
- Customer service skills and a passion to deliver exceptional quality
- Independent and reliable
The successful applicant will be required to provide a current National Police Clearance and a provide medical evidence of a Flu vaccine
It takes a special kind of caring to do what we do…. and to do it well. Medirest recognises the importance of providing a flexible, individually tailored local service to meet the specialist needs of our clients. Our clients deserve our best and at Medirest, we're committed to making sure we give them nothing less