Job no: 582854
Work type: Full Time
Location: QLD FNQ, QLD Regional
Categories: General Maintenance, Trades
- Responsible for all aspects of the sites requirements relating to installs and repairing pipes, fittings and fixtures of heating, water and drainage systems.
- Actioning planned and reactive maintenance work requests
- Assisting in the management of asset registers and asset life cycle
- Current QLD Plumbing Licence and trade qualification
- Certificate III in Sewage Treatment Plant/Wastewater Treatment Plant (desirable)
- Construction White card (essential)
- Current QLD Manual Drivers Licence and reliable transport
Anywhere and everywhere.......Delta Facilities Management offers maintenance and construction services to a diverse range of sectors, in almost any geographic location, at any stage of a project.
Your can-do attitude, safety focus and passion for great service will be rewarded with excellent benefits and conditions. A variety of work locations and rosters are just the beginning. Talented and motivated team members can expect their careers to flourish with Delta FM.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now