Compass Group is a world leader in catering and support services, employing over 600,000 people across 45 countries. Rated number one in our industry on Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for 2020, Compass Group serves 5.5 billion meals each year to our 55,000 clients worldwide.
In a period of business transformation, we are seeking applications for a Solution Architect who will be responsible for producing solution options that are business aligned, fit for purpose and offer value. You will be expected to navigate a complex enterprise environment coupled with digital transformation programs
Reporting in to the Head of Business Systems you will be required to;
- Create and maintain E2E architectural solutions covering application, data and integration, ensuring they meet requirements
- Provide consultancy to business stakeholders to understand their ideas, organise them and playback solutions and costs
- Ensure solutions are compliant with security and technology standards
- Lead and contribute to the development of architectural methods, processes, standards
- Work with key stakeholders to identify how changing business requirements may be delivered with existing solutions
- Act as a systems liaison when necessary and troubleshoots/resolves system issues that may arise
- Work with team members to evaluate the solution options and decide the best way to turn the high-level business requirements into a business solution.
- Facilitate RFP and RFI.
- Ensure alignment between customer expectations and D&T capability.
We will be looking for candidates with the following attributes;
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in IT or equivalent experience
- Strong Development experience
- Experience with digital technologies and products across channels
- Experience with cloud-based technologies
- Experience with integration architecture
- TOGAF certified
- Knowledge of SSO and SQL server bases
- Knowledge of online technologies and frameworks
- Proven problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
This is your opportunity to develop within a company that is agile, innovate and a market thought leader. As this is a role is once which works collaboratively with the Business Transformation team, you will have the ability to influence and drive real difference.
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development, a competitive salary, recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days; and company discounts. Join a team that shares your commitment to quality, teamwork and "safely can-do".