From oil rigs to goldmines and everything in between; we deliver hospitality services in some of Australia's most beautiful but least hospitable locations. We thrive on the challenge of getting the seemingly impossible done… and doing it safely!
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager, FIFO from Perth. As a Project Manager you will provide leadership to a large team on a remote mine site.
As the Project Manager for this operation, you will be responsible for the catering and cleaning operations on site. Your passion for exceptional customer service, genuine commitment to safety and respect for our environment, is essential to succeed in this key role.
- Manage & lead the running of all aspects of the sites
- Deliver to a high expectation of a premium experience
- Follow company health, safety and security procedures at all times
- Lead, manage and motivate a large team of chefs and utilities
- Manage the expectations of both clients and residents
- Diploma of Hospitality or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years within a management position
- Mine site management experience is preferred but not essential
- Management of large staff bases across multiple venues
- Experience leading a team to deliver exceptional service
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Excellent work ethic with great communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional manner
Compass Group is an organisation that's proud of its great people. We believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent and offer many diverse opportunities for career advancement. Recognised as an employer of choice we also have an attractive benefits program including a competitive salary and incentive scheme, recognition programs including service and safety awards, team event days, site-based benefits and company discounts
If this sounds like the position for you, apply now!