ESS delivers the best hospitality and catering services to many Government sites in Australia and around the world. Our leading edge catering systems mean that delivering a fantastic customer service experience is always our aim. We thrive on the challenge ….. and we get the job done safely!
- Variety of shifts available – work/life balance
- Opportunities for further development and training
We are currently looking for qualified Part Time Chef to join our team based at ADFA. These positions are suited for candidates that like to work in a fasted paced supportive team environment. Training is provided and you'll be working for one of the largest catering and support services company in the world!
As such we require an individual with the following;
- Qualified Chef – Certificate III or above in Commercial Cookery
- Previous experience in a bulk cooking
- HACCP Food handling experience
- Attention to detail, exceptional food presentation and strong organisational skills
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Preparing buffet style bulk cooking for Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner and Desserts
- You will offer guidance and support to the kitchen team where needed
- Ensure all OH&S compliance is achieved
- Working on your own, unsupervised or within a team of other Chefs depending on the size of the kitchen
- Ensuring all catering controls are in place and wastage is kept to the minimum
- Provide exceptional customer service when interacting with our customers and/or client
- You may be working on your own, unsupervised or with a team of other Chefs depending on the shift.
- Parking on Site
- Meals when on duty
- Limited Late Nights
If you are looking for a challenging role and want to join a team that shares your commitment to quality, safety, teamwork and "can-do safely". Click apply now.
As you will understand, Government establishments need to be highly secure. This means that due to Government security clearance requirements the successful applicant must be an Australian Citizen and will be subject to an Australian Federal Police check.