Compass Group is a world leader in catering and support services, employing over 600,000 people across 45 countries. Rated number one in our industry on Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for 2020, Compass Group serves 5.5 billion meals each year to our 55,000 clients worldwide.
We are currently seeking applications from experienced HSEQ Advisers to work on a Full-Time basis, this opportunity is open to applicants who can drive in and out of site on a 5:2:4:3 roster. The position offers a great opportunity for outstanding applicants who are seeking to progress their career within our global organisation.
The successful candidate will ideally possess a background in HSEQ roles within the resources, manufacturing or construction industries.
You will be responsible for the implementation of operational safety, health, environment and QA policies and systems, risk management and food hygiene. Importantly, you will be responsible for the delivery of effective HSE programs, compliance with the Compass Group Quality Standards and for developing a culture committed to these programs and one built of care and respect.
- Monitor the implementation of operational safety, health, environment and QA policies and systems
- Risk management
- Deliver effective HSEQ programs
- Incident investigations
- Ensure compliance with Compass Group Quality Standards
- Consult with site management and advise on HSEQ matters
- Ensure effective communication of HSEQ information across the site
- Maintain a culture committed to the Compass Group HSEQ programs
- Drive behaviours and safety culture
- Cert IV in WHS & Cert IV Training & Assessing
- Significant HSEQ experience, ideally in remote locations
- Minimum of five years of experience in Health and Safety, Environmental, Health or similar
- Experience in interpretation of legislation, regulations, awards and industrial agreements
- Demonstrated experience implementing and monitoring HSE programs in a multi-service environment
- Knowledge of HACCP principles and people safety in a hospitality setting