Compass Group is a world leader in catering and support services, employing over 600,000 people across 45 countries. Rated number one in our industry on Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for 2020, Compass Group serves 5.5 billion meals each year to our 55,000 clients worldwide.
We are currently seeking Utility attendants to work as Minesite Cleaners at our site in Wellesley. The successful candidate will need to be able to Drive In and Drive Out (Each Day) on a Casual or Part Time basis.
Adaptability is very important for this role and our expectation is that you will be capable and willing to perform duties associated with the below positions, as operational demands dictate:
- Cleaning duties
- Gardening and light maintenance
Minimum Mandatory Requirements
- An Australian Manual Drivers Licence is required for this role
- A National Police Clearance with at least 6 months validity
- Ability to provide work rights including Passport, Birth Certificate and Visa details
- Experience working in similar positions as a Kitchen Hand, Catering, Mine Site Cleaner, Peggy or Industrial Cleaner
- Local to Wellesley
Compass Group is an organisation that's proud of its great people. We believe in the opportunity to recognize and develop great talent and offer many diverse opportunities for career advancement. Recognized as an employer of choice we also have an attractive benefits program including a competitive salary and incentive scheme, recognition programs including service and safety awards, team event days, site based benefits and company discounts