Phosphate Hill |Flights Accommodation Coordinator
Job no: 575580
Location: QLD FNQ
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Customer Service, Administration & Reception
We are currently seeking a Administration assistant with travel and accommodation FIFO travel booking experience - to join our ESS business. This is a FIFO position on an 8:6 roster with 12 hour shifts. Your role will be varied and vast so flexibility and attention to details is key.
Key duties (including but not limited to)
- Entering customer request and details into T&A management systems
- Maintaining Flight and Accommodation Requests - Including Flight Check ins - Pax,Freight and Baggage
- Data entry of customer information into multi-platform software ( SAM, QQPass or other similar system)
- General office Admin duties including document control and maintenance
- Up hold and execute exceptional customer service at all times
- Intermediate to advance Office experience
- Preparation of staff and cleaning rosters
- Extraordinary time management skills
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers, a competitive salary along with our recognition programs, long service awards, team event days and company discounts.
So, if you are a 'can-do' person, who thrives on new challenges; likes working in a team within a diverse environment; and consistently delivers to the highest quality, then you'll fit right in and we'd like to have you on our teams.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend