Compass Group is a world leader in catering and support services. ESS is the market leading support services division of Compass Group, partnering with major companies throughout the oil and gas, mining and construction, and defence sectors.
Due to anticipated growth, we are currently recruiting Utilities, to work across numerous accommodation villages and mine sites throughout Central Queensland. Successful candidates will be responsible for multiple areas, as Kitchenhands, Housekeepers and/or Groundskeepers.
• Utilities experience in remote environments
• Mine Site or Industrial Cleaning experience
• Housekeeping experience
• Kitchen / Food Prep and Service experience
• Groundskeeping experience
• Ability to work well within a team environment
• Ability to work in remote locations on roster arrangements
• Experience in physically demanding roles, throughout tough weather conditions
• Desirable: Current Coal Board Medical and Standard 11
• Essential: Must have own transport and valid drivers license.
These positions are Drive In Drive Out (DIDO) opportunities within the Bowen Basin. They will particularly suit candidates travelling from areas including Mackay and Moranbah. We have Full Time and Casual positions available, on various Shifts and Rosters, across numerous mine sites and villages.
As a Team Member with Compass Group, you will have the support, infrastructure, systems and processes you would expect from a global organisation. As an employer of choice, we recognise high performance and foster individual development.