From Fine Dining to Healthy School Lunches, Corporate Functions to Offshore Rigs, Compass Group is the global leader in Hospitality and Catering Services.
With hundreds of sites Australia-wide, we are always looking for passionate, dedicated and fun people to join our team.
We are currently on the lookout to expand our internal 'Casual Relief Pool' with talented Hospitality Professionals. The 'Casual Relief Pool' will give you the opportunity to work across a number of our sites in Brisbane CBD and surrounding suburbs (i.e. Flight Centre, Ipswich Grammar, Gallipoli Barracks) and enjoy the diversity of our operations.
You don't live in Brisbane?? That's OK, we have a variety of sites across Queensland in which we can provide you work.
If you are a Food & Beverage Attendant or Function Waitstaff that has:
- Previous experience working in functions or events
- Excellent communication, with superior customer service skills
- A strong work ethic – able to learn and be part of a fast-paced dynamic team
- Great energy and professional presentation
- The willingness to work between various sectors and locations
You will be required to hold, or be prepared to obtain, the following:
- Valid Australian Residency or Work Rights
- Current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
- National Police Clearance
- QLD Blue Card
Casual Roles are readily available for an immediate start.
As a casual employee with Compass Group you will experience the best in workplace safety. We value our people and offer all employees the first opportunity to apply for permanent positions, internal transfers and promotions. We offer a variety of learning and development opportunities, reward and recognition programs and a selection of corporate benefits.