ESS delivers the best hospitality and catering services to many Government sites in Australia and around the world. Our leading edge catering systems mean that delivering a fantastic customer service experience is always our aim. We thrive on the challenge ….. and we get the job done safely!
Thanks to the growth of our Defence business in Australia, we are currently recruiting for a Full Time Chef to join our team at Lone Pine Barracks. You will be a Hospitality superstar and will be a proven leader of a back of house team that provide a first class customer service experience.
We can offer you;
- Great Work Life Balance
- Limited Late Nights
- Great Team Environment
- Meals when on duty
- Car Parking On Site
- Preparing buffet style bulk cooking for Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner and Desserts
- You will offer guidance and support to the kitchen team where needed
- Ensure all OH&S compliance is achieved
- Working on your own, unsupervised or within a team of other Chefs depending on the size of the kitchen
- Ensuring all catering controls are in place and wastage is kept to the minimum
- Provide exceptional customer service when interacting with our customers and/or client
- Qualified Chefs – Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- Experienced Cooks
- Bulk Catering experience (essential), bulk cooking, Buffet / Banquet Chef, Function Chef experience highly desirable
- Work Independently
- HACCP Food handling experience
- Attention to detail and great time management is a must
- Flexible and adaptive nature, able to fit in with changing teams
- You will be passionate about food and presentation
- You will have the ability to work under pressure and deliver when it counts
- Flexible with on call requirements and available for weekends
If you are looking for a challenging role and want to join a team that shares your commitment to quality, safety, teamwork and "can-do safely". Click apply now.
As you will understand, Government establishments need to be highly secure. This means that due to Government security clearance requirements the successful applicant must be an Australian Citizen and will be subject to an Australian Federal Police check.