Compass Group is a world leader in catering and support services, employing over 600,000 people across 45 countries. Rated number one in our industry on Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for 2020, Compass Group serves 5.5 billion meals each year to our 55,000 clients worldwide.
We are taking expressions of interest for a Housekeeping Supervisor role for the Roxby Downs region.
- Manage the day to day operations of the cleaning services including supervising of staff and developing rosters for delivery of scheduled and reactive cleaning requirements
- Manage inspections and compliance by undertaking audits and Job Safety Analysis
- Operate a Computerised Management System for all work tasks and utilise email and other technology
- Ensure client/customer service and satisfaction by fostering relationships with key stakeholders
- Assist management to maintain procedures and actively engage in the site safety culture
- Other adhoc duties within capabilities
Essential criteria to be considered for this position:
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Supervisor
- Minimum 2 years commercial cleaning experience or catering experience
- Above average experience with Excel
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to manage a team
- Valid C Class Driving License Required
Suitable candidates will be invited to participate in the company recruitment and selection process which will include but is not limited to, an interview, online assessment, pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen, and reference checks.
Join a team that shares your commitment to safety, teamwork, quality and a "can-do safely" attitude.