Compass Group is a world leader in catering and support services, employing over 600,000 people across 45 countries. Rated number one in our industry on Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for 2020, Compass Group serves 5.5 billion meals each year to our 55,000 clients worldwide.
We currently have opportunities at our Camps across the Port Hedland region. This is an opportunity to join our team on a casual basis. Casual rosters vary in swing length to suit site needs. Various tasks include Housekeeping, Mine Site Cleaning, Catering, Food & Beverage service, Laundry Duties, Bar & Retail, and general all-rounder duties.
Adaptability is very important as our expectation is that you will be capable and willing to perform duties associated with the below positions, as operational demands dictate:
- Kitchen Hands
- Catering and Dining Room Attendants
- Gardening and light maintenance
- Laundry duties
Minimum Mandatory Requirements:
- A Full Australian Manual Drivers Licence is required for this role
- A National Police Clearance with at least 6 months is preferable
- Experience working in similar positions as a Kitchen Hand, Catering, Mine Site Cleaner, Peggy or Industrial Cleaner
- Appropriate work rights within Australia
- Exceptional safety awareness
- Supportive references from current / recent supervisors
- Previous experience in hospitality, cleaning or customer service environment
- Fantastic opportunities within the world’s largest catering company
- Industry leading training and development
- Supportive team environment
- Food, accommodation and uniforms are provided while on site
These roles offer an immediate start. If you are a 'can-do' person who thrives on new challenges, like working in a team within a diverse environment and consistently deliver to the highest quality, then APPLY NOW.