Civil Infrastructure Inspector
Back to search results
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - Full Time
- Trade & Services, Transport Operations & Logistics
Remuneration: $119,527 - $127,067 + Retention Bonus
About the role: Aurizon is currently seeking a suitability qualified Civil Inspector to who is capable of conducting asset inspections and assist the Superintendent in developing scopes and planned work programs.
- Audit asset condition and complete appropriate reporting
- Undertake planned and adhoc inspections on the condition of the civil infrastructure asset
- Oversee and/or supervise project works
- Signing off completion of works and that works are undertaken to the required standard
- Follow up on non-conformances
- Travelling away from home depot
In respects to the technicalities, you’ll need:
- Certificate III in Rail Infrastructure (mandatory)
- Civil (Rail) infrastructure Inspector qualifications (essential)
- Extensive knowledge of rail industry, maintenance, safety standards, systems and processes.
- High level of skill in understanding technical aspects of rail infrastructure.
- Supply and manage information as required to support the development of effective and efficient maintenance plans for rail infrastructure within the region
- Ensure all activities are planned in accordance with the Asset Maintenance Planning regime
- Ensure defects are captured and recorded for maintenance team to undertake appropriate action for their rectification
- Ability to work autonomously in remote locations and sometimes harsh conditions
- Proficient with computers
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Work in a Team environment
- Positive can-do Attitude
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 100 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment.
To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now