Rail Infrastructure Worker Level 3
Back to search results
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - Full Time
- Trade & Services
Aurizon is committed to a diverse workforce and we encourage Female and Indigenous Australian applicants to apply.
- Multiple permanent positions
- Attractive remuneration
- Excellent career progression opportunities
About the role:
Our Infrastructure mobile maintenance team currently has permanent full-time opportunities for RIW Level 3’s to join our Moranbah workgroup. Working across the state, you will primarily be responsible for performing maintenance duties, record keeping, assisting tradespeople and operating On-Track Machinery.
About the Role:
- Facilitate and contribute to our Zeroharm safety and environmental performance targets through active participation in safe working behaviours
- Undertake infrastructure track maintenance to specified plans
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and the development of new work practices
- Report on actual work performed against the scheduled work program
About you: To be successful is this role you must hold a minimum of a Certificate II Rail Infrastructure and/ or truck licence/ operator tickets.
- Certificate II Rail Infrastructure
- HR Licence - (preferred)
- Welding ticket - (preferred)
- Excavator & Loader ticket - (preferred)
- Previous employment history within the Rail industry
- Ability to work away from home on a variable roster
Aurizon is a top-100 ASX-listed company and Australia's largest rail freight operator. Each day we transport coal, iron ore and other minerals as well as agricultural and general freight across the nation. We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and high performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee, be they male or female, blue collar or white collar, and allows them to build better careers as they help us build a better company.
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Access to female and ATSI mentoring programs
- Flexible Working Arrangements (Business needs)
- A diverse work environment that wins awards for gender equity, LGBTI inclusion and workplace diversity
Safety: Safety of ourselves and others is our number one priority. Safety is at the core of everything we do as we commit to ZEROHARM.
People: Diversity strengthens our capability. Our energy, courage and passion motivate us to create extraordinary outcomes.
Integrity: We are honest, fair and conduct business with the highest ethical standards. We are respectful in all of our dealings.
Customer: Customers are at the heart of our business. We consistently deliver what we promise.
Excellence: We create value through collaboration, and innovation. Our hallmarks are clear accountability, continuous improvement.
For more information regarding this vacancy 84226, please contact our Careers Line on 132332
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now