Back to search results
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - Full Time
- Various Locations - QLD and NSW
- Transport Operations & Logistics
Location: Flexible Hexham or Willowburn
Remuneration: Attractive Salary Package
- Specialist position
- Opportunity for advancement and growth within Aurizon
- Great team culture
Aurizon is committed to a diverse workforce and we encourage female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants to apply.
About the role:
Provide expert technical expertise and knowledge to achieve optimal reliability and availability of enterprise rollingstock fleet. Key deliverables include:
- Champion a safety culture that promotes, creates and maintains a ZEROHarm approach in all aspects of the operation
- Provide frontline wagon and wagon component fault-finding and technical advice
- Work with the relevant teams in setting wagon availability and reliability targets
- Investigate and improve scheduled maintenance strategies to reduce maintenance time and increase asset availability
- Work with relevant teams to ensure all Wagon asset classes and Wagon components maintain 100% compliance with the safety management system
(SMS) and approved system of maintenance at all times.
- Proven results in technical investigations into asset or component reliability and performance
- Analysis and improvement of life cycle asset maintenance strategies
- Extensive knowledge of Wagons and Wagon Components
- Excellent communication skills (technical content to non-technical audience)
- High level of customer and stakeholder management skills
- Trade or technical qualification
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 100 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment that values gender equity, LGBTI inclusion and workplace diversity.
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Flexible Working Arrangements (Subject to business needs)
Safety: We have a relentless focus to ZEROHarm.
People: We seek diverse perspectives.
Integrity: We have the courage to do the right thing.
Customer: We strive to be the first choice for our customers.
Excellence: We set and achieve ambitious goals.
For more information on this position (reference 84020), please contact Rebecca Montgomery on 07 4943 4230
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now