Human Resources Partner
Back to search results
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - Full Time, Permanent - Part Time
- QLD - Flexible Location, QLD - Flexible Regional Location
- Human Resources
Location: Various regional QLD locations (Sarina, Gladstone & Toowoomba)
Remuneration: Attractive salary package
- An award-winning workplace for diversity and inclusion
- A welcoming team environment and flexible working
- Opportunities for development and coaching
About the role:
Aurizon are looking for an enthusiastic, relationship builder to join the People & Safety team who can partner with the leadership to deliver transformation initiatives, new strategies and planning. Collaboration is key within this role coupled with a strong disposition of resilience, working in an autonomous environment and delivering with integrity.
- Facilitate and coach leaders to effectively lead and achieve people related outcomes
- Partnering with leaders to implement transformation initiatives.
- Analyse available people data, identify issues and partner with leaders to develop and implement solutions.
- Ensure people related frameworks, tools and processes are understood, accessible and effective for leaders.
- Partnering with the Talent Acquisition Partner to identify prospective Talent in the market.
- Contributing to a high-performance culture through fostering Aurizon's values, meeting Aurizon's performance standards and championing culture change initiatives.
- Approximately 3-5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or related discipline
- Experience in managing and resolving complex and sensitive workplace issues
- Preferable experience in operational environment (e.g. mining, maintenance)
- Proven ability to influence and coach leaders at all levels
- Current drivers’ licence - open
- An ability to travel
Aurizon is a top-50 ASX-listed company and Australia's largest rail freight operator. Each day we transport coal, iron ore and other minerals as well as agricultural and general freight across the nation. We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee, be they male or female, blue collar or white collar, and allows them to build better careers as they help us build a better company.
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- Access to salary sacrificing benefits
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Access to mentoring programs
- A diverse work environment that wins awards for gender equity, LGBTI inclusion and workplace diversity
Aurizon is committed to a diverse workforce and we encourage Female and Indigenous Australian applicants to apply.
For more information regarding vacancy 79550, contact Christine on 07 4943 4341
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend