Back to search results
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - Full Time
- Trade & Services
Aurizon is committed to a diverse workforce and we encourage Female and Indigenous Australian applicants to apply.
- Above Award remuneration offered
- 8:6 roster subject to operational requirements
- Permanent Position
About the role:
Exciting opportunity to join our Control Systems unit as a Systems Maintainer from our Blackwater depot. Working an 8 on 6 off roster (9.5 hour days) with call-out requirements, your main responsibilities will be to carry out the installation, maintenance and repair of all mechanical signalling equipment.
- Certificate III Mechanical (Rail Signalling)
- C Class Drivers Licence- and ability to pass a driver history check
Please note this is not a FIFO role and housing is not provided. Ability to pass pre-employment checks such as testing, references and medical is required.
Aurizon is a top-100 ASX-listed company and Australia's largest rail freight operator. Each day we transport coal, iron ore and other minerals as well as agricultural and general freight across the nation. We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and high performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee, be they male or female, blue collar or white collar, and allows them to build better careers as they help us build a better company.
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Access to female and ATSI mentoring programs
- Flexible Working Arrangements (Business needs)
- A diverse work environment that wins awards for gender equity, LGBTI inclusion and workplace diversity
Safety: Safety of ourselves and others is our number one priority. Safety is at the core of everything we do as we commit to ZEROHARM.
People: Diversity strengthens our capability. Our energy, courage and passion motivate us to create extraordinary outcomes.
Integrity: We are honest, fair and conduct business with the highest ethical standards. We are respectful in all of our dealings.
Customer: Customers are at the heart of our business. We consistently deliver what we promise.
Excellence: We create value through collaboration, and innovation. Our hallmarks are clear accountability, continuous improvement.
For more information regarding this vacancy (reference 71371), contact Katie on 07 49320179
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now